View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #22
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I appreciate all the info you have posted. If all this was the case and you were out for anything other than character defamation, you would have just called your credit card and claimed a missing item. I am calling BS on this whole thing.

Also the part where you posted from my website that the item hasnt shipped, I can quote the confirmation email you received as all customers receive when the order is placed on the system.

"Please know our order tracking system does not update as it is stated below this line. We use an
outside shipper from the Yahoo Shopping system which will not allow updates."

You may truly not have your grate but I honestly did send it and I honestly have been doing all the right things. I know at some point around the time of me letting you know I was injured in a pedestrian accident a full refund because I just wanted to settle everything. Something in me feels like you are an unhappy person and you would rather run this into the ground than just accept a refund or the product. You tell me. I have tried to deal with you in private and I am trying to deal with you in the open.

Your move.

PS- keep in mind anyone else who is reading this that this guy registered specifically at this forum to flame me. What has his other posts been??

This is my livelihood and my reputation you are messing with and believe me I will defend my actions with a clear conscious.