View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
is One Chatty Farker

Join Date: 10-16-08
Location: Virginia
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I can only speak for my area but if you were here you would need a HD Certified Kitchen annual HD fees are about $300 business license, litter tax and other fees are about $250 annually and insurance $1000. I have many more bills than that accountant, s corp, chamber of commerce, advertising ect, but I would say just to do the small things you could expect $1500 in annual fees to be in business not counting equipment and things. In my area the money making time is May thru October so that is 6 months of pay days.

So figure you need to make $250 per month during those 6 months to pay the legal fees of being in business. If your good with that hen I would go to the HD and ask them what you need in your area to get a permit to operate and they will help you. This would be the minimal start and I would recommend having $5000-$10,000 cash on hand. Good Luck!
HBMTN is online now   Reply With Quote