View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
Babbling Farker
Join Date: 04-22-10
Default so, you want to sell your Q

hi everyone. over the winter i have a project...

i'd like to get legal to sell some BBQ.

VERY small scale to start, but legal. maybe a bit of roadside on saturday afternoons by a home depot/lowes kind of thing or a small catering gig now and then.

granted i realize i won't get rich or prolly even turn a profit on this scale, but, still want to proceed...for now.

now, my question is step 1.

do i just call the health dept, tell whoever answers what i'd like to be able to do and follow their instructions?

after that, fire dept, insurance, and taxes?

do i have this correct?

thanks for any help/direction.
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"][I][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/FONT]"YAWN"[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]-[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]In memory of a friend.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

avatar by grillman. patent pending. :mad2::becky:
boogiesnap is offline   Reply With Quote