testing the avocado kamado
Hi all...hope I can figure out how to post pics.
1. recently bought an Avocado Kamado from Menards on sale (yes, I'm perfectly aware that this is NOT a BGE, but my mouth can't taste the difference). Trying different cooks to get a feel for it before going low and slow.
2. pizza (forgot to take a shot of my homemade pizza, this one is from Papa Murphy's)
3. bone-in pork chops with foil wrapped potatoes and veggies in the grill pan.
4. Plate of pork, taters, and veggies.
5. My first attempt at spatchcock. Brined the birds for about 12 hours, let them dry overnight, and grilled direct at about 325 for approx. 1.5 hours. Best chicken I've ever done.
Thanks for looking!
avocado kamado; 22.5 kettle; flower-pot smoker; SJ