Unread 08-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
NCGrimbo
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty476 View Post
Hi NCGrimbo,

I downloaded StokeMaster and am up and running. This is my first cook with a stoker.

It seems to be going well. In the beginning the min and max temps kept reseting themselves but seem to be fine now. I am running StokerLog and the same time so that may have something to do with it.

My issue is that I am getting alerts that my Pit and reached its target temp every few minute or so. Is there a way to turn those off.

Thanks,
Scotty

Oh and I am able to access it remotely (I have an apple airport express router) and setup was very easy.
Hey Scotty. At the moment, there is no way to permanently turn them off. But you can increase the frequency of how often the alarms go off by changing the alert interval value on the Options tab. Information about this can be found at this FAQ question: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...13&postcount=8. Silencing a particular alert on a specific probe is one of the enhancements I'm going to add to a future build.

Thanks for your question.

-NCGrimbo
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially, a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab through the sky with fire and math? How jaded do we have to be to lose collective interest in that?" - Robert Brockway
NCGrimbo is offline   Reply With Quote