Q: Do you have a list of current features?
- Works over WiFi and 3GS.
- Provides alarms for high temp, low temp, and target temp for every probe plugged into the BBQ Stoker. Each probe can have a different set of temperature alarms.
- Cutom names can be applied to each probe.
- Historical records are kept for all smokes. Graphs of this data can be seen at the push of a button.
- Graphing of the current smoke is available.
- Execution of the application continues for up to 10 minutes when switched into the background so you can answer the phone or play Angry Birds while running your smoker. A notice will appear before it stops retrieving data to let you know that the time is almost up.
- Graph colors are customizable.
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially, a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab through the sky with fire and math? How jaded do we have to be to lose collective interest in that?" - Robert Brockway