Unread 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #64
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---k--- View Post
Dan,

Did we ever get a review of Sweet Seduction on your butt? Or was our call at a recent Comp that I read about enough of a review?

I'm doing two butts Thursday night - one for my office and one for my wife's. I got my bottle of Season All and Sweet Seduction all ready to go.
No, I did not post about it - memory loss!!!!

I cooked it with about 75% Season All and 25% S.S. (approximate...didn't measure). I was worried all the sugars in the S.S. would burn during a high heat/fast cook. I foiled at about 160-170. No burnt areas, whew. Taste was great...when I pulled the meat, though, I hit it with a bit of Spicy Apple and mixed it in. Sorry, but it's hard for me to stay away from the Spicy Apple.

I would recommend, though, that since you are in IL, you send me your shaker of Sweet Seduction and I'll trade you something else. You won't want to get hooked on S.S. do ya?????

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is online now   Reply With Quote