View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #8396
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Los Angeles

Originally Posted by Drumbum77 View Post
I remember seeing a post somewhere amongst the 500+ pages where someone used an attachment that would allow you to push and pull the thermometer out of the smoker. Where can I buy one and what is it called. I feel stupid, hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.
There are several ways you can do this. I used a brass nipple and cap. See posting #8311
....UDS....Mini-WSM....Midi-WSM....Mod-ECB....22.5-OTG....34"wood fired pizza oven....
Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote