View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
J_Don
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpig View Post
I would like to see you make a go of it in Hattiesburg. I lived there many years ago and as a college town, I think you would do very well.
Guess what? Not sure when you were here last but it is steadily growing at least when the rest of the country is doing well. I would certainly like to thank you for your supportive reply. I have a widowed female friend that I have been dating for the past 3 years and she is definitely trying to talk me out of the catering and/or the Traveling Food Coach business. She keeps telling me how much more work that there is that the untrained eye does not see and how fast the routine gets old. I only got to meet her husband a couple of times at a friends annual crawfish boil and from what I heard was that he loved it. I really don't know if I would want to turn this into a living. I guess I'm done rambling now that I am thourghly confused. Damned if I do and Damned if I don't.
Char-Griller Super Pro w/Firebox (2)
Kenmore Elite Gasser w/ Rotisserie
Cajun Cooker (3)
UDS In Progress
[COLOR=#0000ff]BLUESMAN[/COLOR] Splashproof [COLOR=#0000ff]BLUE [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Thermapen :bow:[/COLOR]
H D FXSTD
J_Don is offline   Reply With Quote