View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
Pa_BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaQue View Post
Is there a demand for 'que where you're at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaQue View Post
Oh, I don't doubt that. It just seems like a cumbersum and expensive venture if there isn't any signs of a demand. I'd just hate to see it not work out as no fault of his own!

I do wish you all the best of luck though!!!
Well the only Pulled Pork sandwiches you can get around here are cooked in an oven, and even those are hard to find.
So I would say there is a demand for them.

BBQ is becoming more and more popular and the few people around here that can actually BBQ is rare.

I have been making a living doing photography for the last 8 years, and if you want a career that is becoming over saturated with photographers and a demand that is going away every month that is a great career.

It was not that expensive, I had the trailer & smokers, used craigslist, and amazon.com to get the sink built and a little elbow grease and paint.

Probably will never get rich doing this, but if it will supplement my income a little will be a fun venture.

One thing I always notice, even in a bad economy is that people will still eat, and pay for good food. Can not say that about pictures anymore.