View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Oldyote
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasAintGrillin View Post
As you can tell by my handle, I'm no fan of gas, but it does have its applications. If I was going to buy anything that used any fuel other than wood or charcoal, it would be one of these hybrids.

I'm with you on the porcelain grates. Hopefully they're something close to a standard size so you can swap them out for cast iron when the coating starts to chip away.

Thanks for sharing!
Once I had a BGE I thought I'd never use a gas grill again. We bought the first hybrid thinking we would just use the gas side to make pancakes or bacon and eggs. We ended up using it a lot more than we thought we would and it is a very nice addition to the egg. I feel like with a big green egg and this kind of grill there are very few things I can't do and we have space to make a ton of food.

CLICK HERE to visit the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns

"earthbound but aspiring.... A lumbering soul but trying to fly...(with)...not enough wingspread but plenty of intention."
Oldyote is offline   Reply With Quote