View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #15
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Oh, forgot to mention the dynamite sauce that you have to make for the bun!

1 bunch of cilantro (cut most of the stems off) rinsed and dried off
1 Jar of mayo
1 small can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce

Remove stems from chipotle peps and toss into the food processor with the chopping blades and puree
Add the bunch of cilantro and continue the whirling action, don't over chop, you just want smaller pieces, no whole leaves.

In a large bowl thoroughly mix together all the mayo and chipotle/cilantro mix untill evenly combined

Fit as much as you can back into the mayo jar and use the rest for that night's burgers

It will easily last 6 months or more in the fridge and tastes incredible on any sandwich you can put together!

the juice of 1/2 a lime tastes really great in it too, but more for sandwiches, not burgers.
Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->