I haven't posted for awhile (since I am usually so Pron heavy, some of you may have felt happy about that
). At my campground, we have a brunch tomorrow at 11:00 am. The neighbors expect something smoked, so I though: Breakfast Fatties on the WSM!!!
I will actually post pics later, but I used Cowgirl's directions to make my own fatty piston (I have a second cartridge for when I double up on fatties
). SOOOOOOOOOOO easy.
Here's what I have so far:
- Two cartridges with hash browns, fried onions and scrambled eggs
- (One of the cartridges also has dices Jalepeno)
- I have Plowboys Yardbird and SM Spicy Apple
- I have pear and pecan for the smoke
- Enough bacon to make some nice weaves
Here's my query
: Do I use one or the other rubs? Both? Does one rub go better with the jalepenos? I am inexperienced with jalepenos, but folks here at the campground LOVE them.
I patiently await advice from the good folks on this list who make me look good here at home.
Thanks in advance.