View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
somebody shut me the fark up.

landarc's Avatar
Join Date: 06-26-09
Location: sAn leAnDRo, CA

I would say your first contact should be with your local county (parish?) health department. They are the controlling agency for food service typically.
me: I don't drink anymore

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

landarc is online now   Reply With Quote