View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #34
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspipe1 View Post

I checked it out again when I got home but to be honest what the hell do I know if there is a liner. Although I will say this, when I was smearing Crisco all over it, the bottom of the lip that folds in wasn't smooth as if a protective coating. But like I said what the hell do I know.
Its pretty easy to tell. Either you have bare metal or you don't. In the picture where you were smearing crisco on the inside, do you see that red stuff. That is not bare, that is the liner. It scares me more that the seller is unaware of this issue. Either that or he just lied to you flat out.

I am not trying to beat you up on your purchase. I just want you to be aware of the potential issues since you did pay someone else for this product. Sure, you may use this for the rest of your life with no issues at all. Hell, there were plenty of happy Pinto, Explorer, Toyota drivers around the country that never had issues at all. Unfortunately there were a few that paid a horrible price.
WWWWFBBQADD
0 out of 1 members found this post helpful

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is online now   Reply With Quote