View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #10
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sorry, pellet smoker may be even worse.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlncookinbbq View Post
You are so full of prunes about pellet feed smokers , i am a dealer in a pellet smoker and have never experienced any issues you talk about, this is very misleading to a prospecting buyer of any pellet feed smoker.
You need to tell us about the ones that you have owned or used. This is very unacceptible coming from a person that doesnt know enough about the products they are competing against.

Just sayin RLN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following is an email I received today from an UK people, who is developing smoker too. He built two pieces of smoker according to my design.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of progress.
I have built 2 of your units, I have investigated, taken apart, used and spoken to the owners of virtually every pellet burner/vertical feed burner machine currently available.

My Conclusion is that none of them work!! They all have feed and smoke control problems!!

You are all building cars that run on coal dust! they are all great pieces of machinery, but you cant get the fuel for them!

Every single one would benefit from a small regularised pure charcoal pellet/ball.

If you can find a manufacturer that would make this for you, you make your machine and any other run under whatever circumstances you decide, just by putting in different ratios of charcoal too wood (as pellets) and by using a 20mm charcoal balls to run vertical machines.
Perfect heat/smoke control with no jamming problems, and the option to tailor your own fuel mix?
This would revolutionise the BBQ pellet market.
You said you had contacts within the pellet/charcoal manufacturing industry?
I have a waiting market, and would be prepared to take this too the states immidiately.

Interested?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY COMMENTS:
1.My design can burn charcoal as long as you break it down to size under 30mm. I smoked many times for myself. It works greatly.
2. a size of 20 mm BALL shape charcoal will be a great help. Here in China we can supply BALL shape charcoal worldwide, NO extra cost than common charcoal.
3.Auger-feed pellet smoker can not burn ball shape charcoal. Charcoal is brittle and auger can simply smash it and get jammed. On the other hand " They all have feed and smoke control problems".
woodpelletsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote