View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default D.I.Y. Wood Pellet Burner to Turn Offset to Automatic Pit

Suppose you already read my other topics about gravity feed wood pellet grill and smoker.
Indeed you can buy the burner only, Change your offset fire box with my burner, together with digital thermostat temperature controller, you will have an automatic wood pellet pit. Temperature fluctuation will be within 5 C degree.

Single Wall burner, made from stainless steel Gauge 12, fuel bin size 8 Litres, Ex-works Beijing US$130, SAL mail cost door to door is US$50. digital thermostat temperature controller US$50. Total US$230.
Double Walls burner, made from stainless steel Gauge 14 and gauge 20, fuel bin size 8 Litres, Ex-works Beijing US$150,SAL mail cost door to door is US$50. digital thermostat temperature controller US$50. Total US$250.

If you are a welder, you can save the cost further. You can weld the burner from my drawings. Patent fee for ONE piece is US$50. You can do it for your self. You can also make it a money maker and serve BBQ funs around you. Patent fee for commercial application can be discussed.
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote