View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2011, 10:04 PM  
Redhot
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

So here's my Buffalo strip steak cook...the delay was due to deguerre omitting his PM meds again thereby forcing his BP into triple digits both upper and lower. Yikes! On a lighter note, buffalo is the BOMB! WOW!!!!! So here goes. I made a marinade for the strip steaks with EVOO, port wine, red wine vinegar, black pepper, fresh thyme, rosemary and garlic then vac-sealed it.

I let this set in the fridge for two days (but only intended to let it sit for one...next time I think more than one day is a good thing - really).
Next I prepped the little sweet peppers and brocolini for the grill. Peppers were marinated in EVOO, sea salt and pepper several days in advance. After prepping the peppers I used the leftover oil/salt/pepper to coat the brocolini then added additional salt and black pepper. These were wrapped in foil to braise on the grill.

On the grill

Plated...YUM - did I say YUM? Wow, tender, juicy, flavorful and different! I do not regret the price tag on these at all!

And OMG, I want this next one to be the TD pic cause all I can do when I look at this pic is remember how totally mouth-watering this steak was - oh, did I forget to mention that deguerre finished off my steak too (um, it was the smaller one)!
GOSM "Bubba Q", Stovetop Smoker "Lazy Girl", ET-73
Redhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->