View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
Wampus
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company.........they ROCK!!!

Alright, it's gotta be said. AGAIN.

I've shopped at GLBBQS for a year or so now. Not REALLY often, but when I need something, these are the guys I go to.

Reason #1: LIGHTNING FAST delivery. I place an order, within seconds I get a confirmation. Which, OK I get that's probably automated. It is generated automatically by the website or something. BUT, within hours, I typically recieve an email that the order has been shipped. I get notice from both Paypal and them. I typically get whatever I order within 2-3 days. Sometimes the next day. I can DEPEND on these guys.

Reason #2: OUTSTANDING customer service. I placed an order last Friday for a gallon of sauce for a catering gig I have this Sunday. After recieving confirmation and notice of shipment as quickly as usual, everything was all good. To date, I've still not recieved the package. I know that it likely wasn't on them as they'd already told me that they shipped it. This morning, after checking at my local PO branch only to find it wasn't there, I sent an email to them through their website "contact us" option. In (and I'm not exagerating) 15 farkin minutes I get a return email from Mike. He investigated the tracking number and found that it was due to arrive today and told me so. Any worries I had are now put to rest.

Granted, it would have arrived anyway and perhaps my stress was a bit premature and unwarranted, but since I'm cooking for 200 people on Sunday and the sauce I ordered was specifically requested as one of the 2 sauces I provide, it's something that was definitely on my mind.

Steve and Mike.....you guys will ALWAYS have my business. If I need it and I can get it at your place.....DONE. Great customer service is a farking DYING art in this country. I just wanted to let you know it's much appreciated.

Brethren......if you haven't, check them out. Outstanding operation. PLUS.....they're BBQ Brethren.
http://www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com/

If it weren't for THIS place, I'd have never heard of them.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.......

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!!

NOTE: I have absolutely NO ties to this company. This is simply a raving fan spreading the word.

Kempis

"Oh, I donít reject Christ. I love Christ. Itís just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ."
-Mahatma Gandhi
Wampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->