***SPECIAL*** 2011 BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown!!!

Gore that is an amazing looking beaver! And I can tell you polished that fork before taking the photo.

Competing with Gore, I don't know, ground Squirrel is going to be hard to beat. :shocked:

Bet this TD will be full of Heart healthy entries. :wink:

Picture027.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Yep, that looks good for the ol' ticker

I'll just double up my Mevacor Terry.:thumb::thumb:

IMG_7117.jpg

Gore that is an amazing looking beaver! And I can tell you polished that fork before taking the photo.

I really thought it could be passed off as a squirrel, but there's no fooling Smokey Al Gold. He knows a beaver when he sees one. I'm hoping at least that this entry will appeal to all the beaver lovers who would rather be eating beaver than a regular ol' hamburger anyway.

Always liked bunless hamburgers, so for dinner tonight I went bunless.

IMG_7119.jpg

Just so happened that we had some chicken tenders that could be used instead of buns. My wife was cooking these for tomorrow and I borrowed a couple. :becky: Added the usual bacon, sharp cheddar, and thinly sliced onion.

IMG_7124.jpg

And I made this burger for me, so I did eat this one, all but a bite. My wife did prepare the chicken afterall. I meant to get a picture of the inside, but I just could not stop eating. :icon_blush:

Somebody better notify the American Heart Association!:shock:

Gore has gone mad, he is gonna enter all of his Throw down cooks in one thread.

Well, I for one think this is hilarious... Just one thing though. Statistically, Gore now can't win. That's because he's offering too much choice. People who might vote for him, will spread their vote across the offerings, and then one killer entry from one person... er say E-code... will get 40 votes.

Sorry Gore. farkin funny though...!

Cheers!

Bill

Well, I for one think this is hilarious... Just one thing though. Statistically, Gore now can't win. That's because he's offering too much choice. People who might vote for him, will spread their vote across the offerings, and then one killer entry from one person... er say E-code... will get 40 votes.

Cheers!

Bill

Yeah, but realistically, you can narrow his entries down to those with forks. I mean, would you vote for a forkless burger?

Yeah, but realistically, you can narrow his entries down to those with forks. I mean, would you vote for a forkless burger?

NO... dang it...:becky:

A burger has to have a fork in it, or a knife... even a toothpic maybe:thumb:

Bill I have no idea who taught you statistics, but what you wrote makes no sense at all. Let's assume there are 50 voters for the next throwdown. If I submit 51 entries, then I am guaranteed to win at least once, even if everybody votes for me. If I submit 75 entries, then I will win at least 25 times. The more I submit, the GREATER my chances of winning and of winning multiple times. Of course the more other people submit, the greater my chances of winning also, as they will take those votes away.

Incidentally, Chris, here is my inside-out burger. The bun is on the inside and the hamburger patties are on the outside! And it's got sharp cheddar cheese, Yum! :thumb:

IMG_7129.jpg

Where are the fries? Pickles? There is a scary element to Gore's argument above that actually makes sense to me.

Where are the fries? Pickles? There is a scary element to Gore's argument above that actually makes sense to me.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of fries or pickles. I do like ranch dressing though and lettuce, but I usually serve that on the side. I figure this one will leave people much too confused to get any votes and almost certainly will be a winner. :becky:

There is a scary element to Gore's argument above that actually makes sense to me.

Me too, but only because my last statistics class was in 1978.

I figure this one will leave people much too confused to get any votes and almost certainly will be a winner. :becky:

All it takes is ONE entry from Team Wives to destroy that theory.

Me too, but only because my last statistics class was in 1978.

All it takes is ONE entry from Team Wives to destroy that theory.

I fail to see how an entry by Team Wives will help that burger get any votes. I think any entry by Team Wives will ensure I get no votes at all and, hence, many winners. :thumb:

Gore... Beetroot burger.... and cheese.... with a fork....

Winner fir sure!

Cheers!

Bill

Back