Unread 04-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #22
Spruce-Ridge-Smokers
Found some matches.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Rotisserie View Post
Heya Brian,

Long time no see! That would be great to meet up again. This summer I'm not sure I will be making it east of the Mississippi, but I will keep an eye out for you if I do.

Nice trophy in your Avatar! I need to figure out how to get me one of them.

--Jonny Rotisserie
Thanks; we pulled off an end-of-season GC at Sparta, MI.

As for you getting one of those trophies; as I clearly explained to you at MIS, you cannot possibly win a BBQ contest when you are well-rested, freshly showered, and wearing clean clothes. And I have video which clearly shows that you fell into all three of those categories at MIS.

Best wishes for a great summer and hopefully we will run into you again soon.

Brian
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue]Member KCBS (CBJ #7324) / GLBBQA / Bbq-Brethren[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue]Inventor of the Klose Digital Draft Control Rod (KDDCR)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue]Klose Family Reunion Offset Pit (Significantly Modified)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff]Favorite Competition BBQ Quote (Liam Neeson):[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B]"[/B]I have a particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."
Spruce-Ridge-Smokers is offline   Reply With Quote