View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #14
Wampus
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
Awesome!!!!! I've been wanting to try the turkey cannon for a while. I am getting one for sure. Great post!
Thanks man. Yeah, I dig it. Well worth the investment for me. If you're REALLY LUCKY....they'll screw up the shipping.

Let me elaborate....

When I ordered mine a year or two ago, I ordered it a few weeks before Thanksgiving. After a couple of weeks when I hadn't recieved it yet, I call them and asked if something happened to it and they told me that it was actually sent to the wrong address and after apologizing, they said that they sent another one out and would rush delivery (after I explained that I needed it for Turkey Day).

Two days later, it shows up on my front stoop.
The NEXT day.....another one shows up. Apparently, they crossed each other in the mail....FedEx ended up REdelivering the first one.

So.....I got 2 for the price of 1!!!

Anyway...great tool. As I said, the only thing I don't like (and it's not a fault at all of the Turkey Cannon, really) is that I have a hard time fitting anything else on the UDS when I use it. When I use my OK Joe's (like last year) I have to take out a shelf to fit it. SEE.....I always cook 2 turkeys at a time for Thanksgiving.

Like I said....shop around. I think I picked mine up for about $15-$17 (plus shipping).

"The path was worn and slippery. My foot slipped from underneath me, knocking the other out of the way, but I recovered and said to myself, 'It's a slip and not a fall.'"
-Abraham Lincoln
Wampus is offline   Reply With Quote