View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #37
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
I hope this new guy, "Pitmaster T" posts are eaiser to understand and don't require a secret decoder ring to follow. I learned a lot from the Funk but didn't get as much as I would have liked.

My condolenses to his family, he will be missed.........

Paul B
Don't put any faith in that. Posting in code is not really a violation of the forum rules. I will be making more forum friendly posts and thread but will still be funky as well. So you can guarantee that things still can show up using that code.. but at times I might be cogent.

So other than the people who just hate me to be hateful, or that have a bone to pick or axe to grind, and those that hate the code system, those folks I don't need anyway.

Now, to prove I can still be bizarre without being purposely "caustic" I want you to focus on the word "need" I just knew. Yes, need... I need followers... Chris and I have been observing the data and have deduced once again that its time to put our foil hatz on and ryde the mothership outta this mutha.

Yes... I said "again."

Come on.... don't you remember when the earth blew up a few years ago? Really are you saying you don't? That only the funkmastas remember when the earth blew up and we all escaped to this planet on the big Space Ark?

And the rulers decided not to tell the unfunky people because.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Certified KCBS Judge

Sauna girl, oh Sauna Girl, where once there was a world, for one breathe shining moment who was known as................... Sauna Girl
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote