View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
On the road to being a farker
Join Date: 04-15-10
Location: west olive mi
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

what are you going to use for the lb to smoker connection?

Originally Posted by nicksmurf111 View Post
What is the water tight fitting for the cord called?
it's a cord grip. we use the same one's at work but since i'm not there i can't tell you the supplier... maybe harting or appleton.
CGP w/sfb, 275g roaster, 55g wsm knock off (UDS), 16g MUDS, otg, 2x55g UDS, 22.5 WSM
righteousdog is offline   Reply With Quote