View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #7668
Knows what a fatty is.
Join Date: 10-03-10
Location: Wilmington, Delaware

Originally Posted by petey'sbbq View Post
Stig, what is RTV and where do I get it?? Sorry if that is a stupid question. I am not real mechanically inclined...Thanks for the info...
Just do a search for food grade RTV silicone (RTV means room-temperature vulcanizing). RTV is commonly used for automotive gaskets, but I don't know if the parts store stuff is food-grade. A quick Google search came up with this
Cheers, Brian //Oak Street BBQ
Brinkmann Cimmaron Deluxe
Weber 22 OTG
Weber 18 Smokey Joe
Stig is offline   Reply With Quote