View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #10
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelterrapin View Post
Yes, I will be posting some pictures a little later, did not get home until around midnight last night and too tired to process pictures but they definitely will be forthcoming as well as some of the other brethren may be posting some as there were several brethren in the class.
Glad you made it back ok. Sure great to "meat" you and help each other make our drums.

Great class and awesome value. Not only is it a great cooking class, you also get to take home a brand new smoker. How cool is that? You are crazy if you don't take this class if you have a chance. Shane, Scott and Vern are great people and will tell you anything you want to know about BBQ and comps. I even learned a bunch that I can apply to my backyard cooking. I guess I finally have to try trimming my butts and brisket. My wife has been after me to trim my butt, but that's a different story...

Weber Platinum Kettle, Weber OTS, Meco square grill, ECB, a WSM, a cool fold up camping grill, a Blackstone flat top camping stove, The MOAB, and now the proud owner of a YS640, MOINK.

Smoke on Brother KC

Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote