View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks for the info about sanding polishing. What does "wet sanding" mean? Are the kits pretty self explanatory? And where do you find these kids? Auto parts stores? [Sorry, you're dealing with a n00b] The Duplicolor high heat engine enamel I heard about is only rated to 500F, so I went with Rustoleum high heat bbq paint and VHT flame proof (rated to 2000F). I'll see how it turns out - the bowl was pretty beat up.

The more I think of it, I may ditch the idea of the propane starter. 1. Its expensive 2. I'll probably use the weedburner or chimney anyways.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote