• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

UDS picture thread??

Here's a few of my SSUDS. 1st is the whole unit, second is the smokestack mod, 3rd is my charcoal basket in the upper position for grilling; it's sits on the bottom for smokin'.

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMGP4837.jpg

IMGP4836.jpg

Attachments

• minion method coal basket.jpg
    minion method coal basket.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 804
I think is might be helpful for many folks who are in the process of making a UDS to see pics of the various charcoal basket designs too, maybe just a small pic of the charcoal basket along with the pic of the UDS.

I'm sure there are lots of different designs out there.

OK....
IMG_0242.jpg

Here's the one I made with the UDS, but replaced with the one above. Whanted something shorter and wider. This one's basically a GIANT chimney starter now.:becky:
IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

Peppasawce That looks to be a used oil drum by the shells on the outside... How did you clean the inside?

Phubar Im from arkansas and I still couldn't understand what your last post was supposed to mean...

Hahaha! Ok I hear you now... How did you clean yours? I was just wondering because I have access to once used oil drums and if they are ok to clean I would love to make one...

Hahaha! Ok I hear you now... How did you clean yours? I was just wondering because I have access to once used oil drums and if they are ok to clean I would love to make one...

We're going a bit off topic Brother,if you need some more advice about cleaning drums I suggest you start your own thread,do some more research or PM me.:thumb:

Sorry Skidder!:becky:

Come on how about more pics there has to be tons of UDSers out there. REMEMBER PICS ONLY!

Back