View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
INmitch
Take a breath!

 
Join Date: 04-28-09
Location: decatur, IN
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

I only sauce our ribs about 70% of the time.....................the other 30% my team mate Jason puts on the sauce.
__________________
Fowl Butt BBQ..Chitload of smokers, Wife, dog. "I'm simple n I can prove it"
INmitch is offline   Reply With Quote


Thanks from:--->