Here's one that I have used in the past.
Bourbon Basting Sauce
This recipe is good for ~ 10 lbs of ribs. It does keep in the fridge in an air tight container.
Finely chopped onion
Cloves of garlic (pressed or chopped fine)
Teriyaki baste and glaze
Frozen Pineapple Juice
1. Heat the oil, add onion and garlic; cook until onion starts to soften.
2. Add 1 Tbs. of bourbon, reduce heat to low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until the onion is tender.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except the bourbon; mix well, increase heat to medium and bring mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, stir frequently, it should have the consistency of a thick syrup.
5. Remove from heat, stir in remaining bourbon; let set.
6. Prepare ribs as desired and brush on at the end.
Solaire Infrared Grill