View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4
Default New Forum Feature

heres what ya get when its cold, snowing, and I get bored.

Video Embedding !!! and it works!

Inside a post, simply type or paste the URL to a video. The forum will now retrieve it, gather up the name info and embed it in the post. Since it playing at the host site, its not sucking up our bandwidth. Some sites may not allow this. I only used the big sites. Youtube, amazon, yahoo, Break, onion, etc.. The major news networks are in the database also.

i have it extracting from the main video hosting and news sites. It also works for MP3, slideshows, divx, etc..

if anyone finds a format or a hosting site that they need or want, and its is not supported, let me know and I can likely do the coding.

YouTube - Lynyrd Skynyrd Live! - Red White & Blue (HQ)

ON EDIT:

Posting Videos carries the same rules as posting photos.

1 - No nudity, slanderous, racial, etc.. etc..
2 - As you can see it displays a snapshot of a section of the video. its is NOT always the first frame. Be cognizant of the frame being displayed. If it can ambush or embarrass someone sitting at their desk at work, or at home with the family around. DONT POST IT.
4- Use NSFW/NFF on new threads if needed.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Last edited by BBQchef33; 01-27-2011 at 08:52 AM..
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->