View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2005, 07:31 PM   #1
BigBelly
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Big Belly Jr.

Gang,

Looks like lil Big Belly Jr. did not want to wait till Friday for the scheduled c-section. I was awakened early Monday morning (3 am) by a very well maintained and calm misses informing me that it was time to get to the hospital.

The doctors did everything in their power to allow the misses to attempt a natural delivery. After fifteen hours, four of which were at 9.5 cm of dilation, it was declared the baby was to be taken. After seeing the girth of this child, nine pounds and fourteen ounces, I cannot see why the doctors even entertained our idea of trying to have this child naturally like our first.

Without delay Big belly gets suited up and ready to pass out ..err...the surgery room. (long story but the short if it is that I damn near passes out back wards when my little girl was born)

I presume lil man was not happy to find out his first few meals were not going to be ribs.

I like to call this photo "wha, no ribs?"

This has to be my favorite shot!

"I guess that stinky soy milk will have to do."

Here is the hospital picture.

http://www.thatsmybaby.net/home/viewchild.asp

At this time I am so exhausted I don't know my left from right. Everyone is well and doing fine. We look forward to bringing Alexander Nathaniel home tomorrow.

Family BBQ and Catering
~: Proud Bandera Owner :~
BigBelly is offline   Reply With Quote