Gauging Interest: 100% Kona Coffee
I couple of you have asked about Kona coffee. I just received cupping notes on a very nice Kona that i can get in a couple of weeks. I'd like to know how many of you would buy some before I order any.
1. Dry fragrance/wet aroma Dry/Cocoa and Toffee. Wet/Milk chocolate.
2. Brightness/acidity Medium brightness; cup appropriate.
3. Flavor/depth Well balanced with nuts, milk chocolate and spice notes.
4. Body/mouthfeel Big Kona. Medium heavy to heavy cup.
5. Finish/aftertaste cocoa mixed with a floral taste. Very pleasant as it lingers.
I'm waiting for a shipping quote, but it looks like I can offer this coffee at $18 - $20 per bag plus the normal shipping to you.
Who wants some?
"Ron Rico, Boss. You can call me Captain Ron..."
The Naked Fatty!
FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser and a pickle
Remembering a friend