HLSR World Championship BBQ Cookoff
Allegedly, these are the judges rules for the HLSR BBQ cookoff.
All you judges and KCBS folks, what do you think of these ?
1. Sight, texture (1 to 5): "Does it look like BBQ?"
2. Smell (1-10): "Does it smell like BBQ?"
3. Tenderness (1-15): "Is it tender?"
4. Taste (1-20): "Does it taste like BBQ?"
5. Just circle your scores; we'll do the adding.
6. Write your name on the score card.
7. Change forks and plates for each sample.
8. Cleanse your palate between each sample.
9. This is the biggie: No talking to fellow judges.
10. Judge the food as though you had to explain your score to the cook.
11. Turn off your cell phone.
12. No doggie bags!
This Space Left Intentionally Blank