View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
Chris_R
On the road to being a farker
 
Join Date: 10-12-10
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

Agreed 100% on getting a Weber kettle. I'd look to get a used one off craigslist though.

95% of the stuff I've smoked on my Weber has come out great, the other 5% was edible but operator error and could have been better

I'm to the stage now of wanting to get a WSM or build a UDS after the holidays get over with.
__________________
22.5" WSM, Weber OTPlatinum (DA), Weber SJS
Chris_R is offline   Reply With Quote


Thanks from:--->