View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #7
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcoredneck View Post
How much time did you get for the Minor Alcohol Gig?
Too far before my time, LOL. Actually, and here is what a small world it is, made broad by the Brethren. I met Jim online during IKE through the brethren when I was living in Connecticut. We have know each other since then and Jim was wonderful when I moved back home - very friendly. Anyway I mentioned an old motel in Dickinson and out pops the fact that he took electronics at Ball High from this man that got arrested there. He said the last name I said the first... my Dad got him his job! He knew the guy because he coudl fix his Collin Ham Radio like nobody's biz and the guy was down on his luck and Dad just wanted to help. In all actuality, he was doing a bit more with one particular minor than drinking but in those days the courts were a bit different so he got a alcohol charge only.

The purpose of this story is just to show that in my opinion, I was destined to join up with the brethren.... I also met shane, who lived in nebraska while I was connecticut and one day while telling an old story about my hometown he admitted he grew up there.

The brethren is such a family.