View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #13
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty3777 View Post
For what it's worth, why do you good folks pay good money to belong to an organization that can't even agree to use the method that almost every respectable organization uses? If they don't use Robert's Rules, how is the board held accountable? (I already know the answer). Maybe you should think about saving your membership dues and putting that money in the Salvation Army bucket or send it to Scottie's foundation until the BoD gets its act together.

(too much?)
I can't contribute to change, if I can't vote. I think my lack of enthusiasm for the way things have been going is pretty clear based on some of my past statements. Is it fair for me to ask a group of candidates to run for office, put in the time and effort to fix something that I believe needs attention, and NOT be willing to invest $35/year? Besides, I paid for two years the last time I renewed and still have over a year remaining on my membership I'll see what difference if any the new members of the board make, and make a decision after the next election.

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!!!

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->