View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Scottie
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default 2nd Annual BBQ cooking class/fundraiser

Looks like we will be having our 2nd Annual cancersuckschicago.com competition cooking class/fundraiser on february 4-5th, 2011. This class will be in Westmont, IL and will cover all aspects, techniques and flavors for a successful and award winning BBQ.

The class will be on a KCBS timeline. We will also have a very special guest instructor this year. I do not have the Applications done yet, but mark your calendars and I will have the apps ready by next week. I just need to iron out a few minor details.

We will have special rates at a local hotel and will also provide dinner and breakfast at the class. We will also provide a goody bag that is filled with products from sponsors and from my BBQ team.

So mark your calendar for those dates! The class will have limited seating and I am figuring we will fill the hall this year with students.

As always, a portion (last year it was $250) of the class fee will be a tax deductible donation to our foundation. Our foundation raises money for cancer research and to assist those that are effected by cancer.

Hope to see you there!

Scottie

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle