BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown

Grilled Apple Medley & Cheese Salad with Apple Coulis & Spiced Mixed Nuts

Here's my entry:

(A full thread will be available later tonight!)

Apple-Salad11.jpg

Shouldn't submitting a salad be an automatic disqualification and ban from furthor compitions? I mean, really, who eats salads??? :heh:

Just joking. Looks good!!

It looks like a good mix of sweet and tart apples. Nice salad!

Remember, Larry does live in California. Some of that is sure to rub off sometimes.:thumb:

Shouldn't submitting a salad be an automatic disqualification and ban from furthor compitions? I mean, really, who eats salads??? :heh:

Just joking. Looks good!!

Well I see he's from Cali so that should explain everything,,,,,lol :mod:
Seriously, it's pretty hard to get nice grill marks on apples like that. Nice job!

I was gonna make a smart-arsed comment along the lines of "look, Larry's got spicy mixed nuts" but that salad looks so good I figured I wouldn't.

Oh, wait...

I might could stay on a diet longer than one meal with a salad like that. Nice job. I've got my entry in the smoker now. I did a few things I've never done before so hopefully it will be presentable.

Apple Sausage Ball

This will probably get me a golden egg but it was fun to make and even better to eat. Made some baked apples and took the fatty route wrapped them in Sausage and bacon and smoked it for 2hrs. It came out tasting really good it's not pretty but was really good.

Last edited:
Well I see he's from Cali so that should explain everything,,,,,lol :mod:!

How many farking times do I have to remind you farkers there is no such place as farking Cali. It's farking CALIFORNIA...

How many farking times do I have to remind you farkers there is no such place as farking Cali. It's farking CALIFORNIA...

Actually there is a place called Cali, but it is a lot further south from where you live.

Anyone up for a trip south of the equator? I'm sure there is no end to the trouble a few brethren could get into in Columbia... :shocked:

Back