View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #69
Wrench_H
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I'll add my two cents to this as well. I am a programmer by trade, so often have to search forums and blogs for little tips and answers, and there always seems to be a snarky, demeaning spirit to these things, mostly I think from people's ability to sit invisibly behind their keyboards and say the things that they wouldn't say face to face. That being said, I am fairly new to BBQing, and only get to do it a couple times a month which often causes me to ask questions that I'm sure have been answered multiple times and would be considered 'dumb' or 'newbieish'. I have not once felt belittled on here or been told to 'look it up', and I truely appreciate it. I have often been amazed that there isn't more of that type of attitude here, but after reading this post, and the didication that the folks running this place seem to have, it certainly makes sense. Thanks, to BBQChef33, all the moderators, and all the helpful folks out there. Now, enough of this sappy stuff, I've got a loin that needs to be glazed

CharGriller Smokin Pro, King Kooker Cast Propane Smoker, Smokey Joe Silver, Blue Mosaic Kamado, Traeger 075(Somehow I now have 2 of these), Weber Performer, BW Fatboy, Char Griller Akorn

Multiple Time Zero Member

Try the Throwdowns - MMMMM...tastes like liquid crystal
Wrench_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->