I wasn't all that happy with my Auber. Something melted in the first unit I got. They replaced it. After a couple of months the probe wire came loose in the mini plug. I had to resolder. No big deal. Then the down arrow button went so I can't set the temp I want now. It consistently overshot the set temp. Once I got the rig at the set temp, it would hold it until fuel ran low.
I had 20 lbs of bacon ready to go into the smoker when the last failure occurred. I had all my vents sealed except where the fan bolts on. Fortunately I was running a Guru Pit Viper fan. I set the damper down to 10% and with the fan running 100% the rig settled into 160 degrees so it worked out.
I went back and forth between the Guru and the Stoker units. Finally pulled the trigger on the Stoker. It was very close especially since I already had the Guru fan. In the end I opted for the easier Internet access on the unit. It just arrived in the mail today. Its raining for the next couple of days, but I'll get it set up for a cook this weekend for sure.