View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
RedPig
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

The Bullsheet is one option to find new team members. I started my team in May 2010 and have competed 3 times. I've been lucky to have one other person that has been there for all 3. Usually, what I find is people are interested but not at the level of commitment that I expect and need. It's easy finding some buddies to come along for the fun, but to commit at a level to seriously compete, well I know it can be tough. I would stick with who you have already and if you are really serious then I would look for ways to minimize the work load, if possible. My biggest problem is funding and I'm sure I'm not the only one who lacks the financial means to continually fund what it costs to compete on a regular basis. I'm sitting out a contest I'd love to compete in because of the costs. Give it some time, look in the right places, and I'm sure you'll get dedicated people eventually. Good luck!

Thanks from:--->