Not a snowballs chance I tell ya Redhot that looks so gooooooooood.....

Perfect, ... they've fallen right into our trap. We have successfully lulled the wives into a false sense of security. Now, Guerry will finish them off. C'mon Guerry! :rolleyes:

(Great job Redhot!)

"Perfect, ... they've fallen right into our trap. We have successfully lulled the wives into a false sense of security. Now, Guerry will finish them off. C'mon Guerry! :rolleyes: "

Two of guerry's entries were actually my ideas and the third was half my idea...now if he could only stop stumbling and slurring from last night's likker fest, he might actually post an entry before the deadline! :roll:

Two of guerry's entries were actually my ideas and the third was half my idea...now if he could only stop stumbling and slurring from last night's likker fest, he might actually post an entry before the deadline! :roll:

Likker fest? I hope that isn't the type that involves alcohol, otherwise we might be seeing a Farked-up Fattie. :heh: C'mon Guerry!

Likker fest? I hope that isn't the type that involves alcohol, otherwise we might be seeing a Farked-up Fattie. :heh: C'mon Guerry!

OK, I think he's coherant (sorta) enough to throw down although he will need my help...Likker fest = 1/5 gin, cooking, smoking, grilling, eating then almost 1/5 vodka, crashing! It was fun, well I think it was, at least we took pictures! :icon_blush:

Well... Guerry? Tic Tic Tic Tic... Time is running out.

:-D

OK, here's my simple entry. Cook thread here

Attachments

• 13plated big.jpg
    13plated big.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 226
Is it me? Have we started to lean toward quantity vs quality?

BTW, I'm still locked in the bathroom so no entries until I finish. (the remodeling) Bummer But I think I have the computer crash under control.

Guerry... What the fark is that... Better be good when I examine the thread... Redhot has you tied up and bent over so far... ahhh.... stop laughin'...

Back