View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2005, 11:35 AM   #73
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

WEll guys.. Are you sitting down for this???

BOS is going back to the creator. The damge was prettty nasty. I sent Dave pictures and he called back tellin me if he dont get it fixed, he will be having nightmares about that pit.. Seems you are not aloud to get a damaged pit from Dave Klose. He insisted that if I didnt mind waiting, he will take that pit back do the repairs and and complete the mods that I was going to do myself and then re-ship it back. After discussing some design issues I didnt like, he said he would just rebuild it from scratch with the issues fixed and the mods installed and he'll sell the old pit at the shop. So version II of Bandera On Steroids is in the makings. This will be a true cutom designed pit with all the tweaks that were missing in the first.. I am psyched!!

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote