Thanks for the compliments everyone! Here are a few pictures of it all painted up. I still have plans to add a wood rack on the side, and a storage box in front, but had to get it ready to cook for my mom for her annual labor day party. Excuse the temporary lights, I didn't want to weld something on only to have to remove it later. Tomorrow will be it's first road trip!
EDIT: Forgot to add, cooking 20 racks of ribs (BB), 70-80 Moinks, and 20-30 cloinks tomorrow. I may have to come back and grab the drum!
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893