Here it is, her first fire, almost brought tears to my eyes. This was at about 9 this morning, been running at close to 400 letting all the nasties burn out. Seasoned with vegetable oil, and the ribs will go on in the next 10-15 minutes. I have the chicken in the fridge in a bucket o brine. This has a nice air flow through it been chugging along using about a split every 1 - 1.5 hours. I'm a happy man today
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893