Well, I have finally made a bit more progress, and am planning on doing a seasoning smoke tomorrow morning even though it's not done yet. I am cooking for my neighbor tomorrow and would like to use it. I ran out of MIG wire last night, and tonight I ran out of 1x1 angle, so will have to pick up a piece in the morning to reinforce the firebox grate. I stopped by the steel supplier today and picked up a 2x3x1/4 piece 6ft long to replace the tongue that has twisted from years of having a wheel dolly on one side of it. I have to get this thing road worthy, plated and ready for action by labor day as it's needed for a bigger cook. I've attached a few pictures, I'll get some better ones tomorrow as it was getting dark tonight.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893