View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2010, 03:54 AM   #95
Phrasty
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevesonfire! View Post
Phrasty your right about the doors. The right door opens or both. I don't mind that myself, and as far as the temp recovering quickly after the doors have been open... Hasn't been a problem.

As far as the size of my tank, I think its probably 100 gallons. It's an air compressor tank. Didn't have to worry about any explosion problems when I cut into it! (Not that I would worry too much about it once it was purged.)

As far as the smoker being hard to move around.... Well, it does weigh 620 lbs. however, I can load it and unload it on my utility trailer by myself. I originally had hard rubber tires on it. Would have been better off using logs and animal fat to move it! So I put the pneumatic tires on it.... made a world of difference

Wish I could be there for the inaugural smoke in Jamaica.... I know it will be world class Q!
That's great to know bredrin, I'm also doing a grill for my neighbor that's pretty farkin heavy and it has to go on wheels... so I'll keep that in mind.

And of course there'll be pics of the first blaze so just in case you cant make it you'll still see it!

Cheers
1 - 25 gal. self-made vertical smoker
1 - 120 gal. self-made trailer stick-burner

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=88599
Phrasty is offline   Reply With Quote