Sorry, I still haven't finished it. Life has been getting in the way of my pit building. I still have to buy some tube for the stacks, a new piece for the tongue, finish up the racks for the upright, and build a woodbox and storage box. Hopefully I'll be able to get started on it again soon.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893