View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #21
Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Join Date: 07-02-10
Location: La Crescenta, CA

You can use tile backer board from Home Depot for insulating to your wood frame. It's called Hardi-board or something like that. Ceramic composite, non-flammable. quarter inch thick. Easily cut to size.
Author of
Howtobrew is offline   Reply With Quote